Friday, January 11, 2008

Merry Christmas to all...and Happy 2008!

I'm really not sure where to begin when it comes to blogging about our Christmas adventures and travels. I suppose the easiest thing (and to just give you all what you really want) is to post pics and explain what you're looking at! I do want to say thanks to everyone for a wonderful holiday season - the girls received so much, and I just hope that when we finally do get home we can find a place to sleep admist all the toys and clothes!
The pics are bit different this time...I've put them on a slideshow so that I can caption all of them. I'm sorry that you won't be able to copy and save these pictures, but I will send any that anyone wants copies of - and they'll also be posted on my Wal-Mart page so that prints can easily be ordered. Enjoy - and I love you all! ~Candice

No comments: