Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Special Order

Hello everyone!

As school is winding down (only 2 finals to go for me and one day left for the girls!) all of us seem to be getting a bit loopy. I think we just have spring fever. When I went to pick up Ashlyn from school on Tuesday afternoon, the director stopped me and said,

"You'll never believe what Ashlyn said in class today."


Uh-Oh... This can't be good, right? Then she began to tell me...


"They were making ice cream cone art with cotton balls, you know, gluing the cotton balls to the paper. Miss Barbie asked,


"Ashlyn, what color cotton balls would you like to put in your ice cream cone?" To which Ashlyn replied,


"Uhmm, can I get that in a cup, please?""


You've got to love a gal who knows exactly what she wants! Once she realized she wasn't going to EAT the ice cream, she chose yellow cotton balls. I think it turned out lovely.


By the way... in case anyone doubted me when I said Aubrey is PJ junior... a picture really does speak a thousand words.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beauty...charm...confidence...these two little ladies are living proof that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." The world's a better place with a mini Candice and P.J. in it!
XXXOOO