Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Direction

Life changes quickly, huh?
I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated this blog. Looking back at these posts, I'm amazed at how big the girls are getting, and how far we've all come as a family since then.
This little update is just to announce that I'm going in a different direction with this blog. You see, I've had all these thoughts running around in my head for quite a while, and I need to get them out somewhere. I'd love to sit and write them down in a pretty journal, but that's just not the world we live in anymore. Besides, I'm hoping that maybe someone out there will get something out of what I have to say.
Big ambition, yes, but good intention.
Trust - there will still be photos now and again of the two most beautiful girls on the planet.
Much Love,
Candice

No comments: